The Analysis of Advantages of Hot Diving and Cutting Machine
Liang Ye machinery is dedicated to the development and selling of cutting machine. Today we will analyze the advantages of the hot dividing and cutting machine:
1. It has control system of frequency conversion, which is stable and reliable;
2. It has strong structure, high-speed operation stability, effectively improving the durability of the machine and its service life;
3. It has high speed and high productivity;
4.The cloth of cuts is smooth and accurate;
5. The feeding process is uniform, improving the incision to be smooth and neat; moreover, it is more energy conservation.
6. The cutting angle can be adjusted according to the requirement.
Liang Ye machinery will provide you with better quality products.
- August 17, 2018Before use the TTR slitting machine, the main parts of the TTR slitting machine should be inspected and lubricated. When inspecting the machine, it is strictly prohibited to use inappropriate tools an...view
- September 11, 2017For the use of roller paper cutting machine, the corresponding codes of operation should be developed, it can be divided into work before and after work. Check whether all work positions are properly ...view
- September 11, 2017The high speed cutting machine, as the name suggests, is the paper cutting machine with high speed running. It has high machining efficiency and high precision, which is widely used in paper-making an...view
- September 11, 2017The price of an adhesive slitter rewinder machine is not cheap, everyone wants to buy machines that are longer and more stable, however, to achieve this goal, the daily maintenance is very important. ...view
- September 11, 2017High-speed cutting machine is a powerful cutting machine, mainly used for papermaking, post-printing processing, packaging and so on. It is able to cut the wide roll paper into 1, 400 square sheets. T...view
- August 17, 2018As a kind of label slitting machine, ultrasonic label slitting machine uses the principle that ultrasonic vibration and friction produce heat energy instantaneously, so that the mold or cutter contact...view