The Analysis of Advantages of Hot Diving and Cutting Machine
Liang Ye machinery is dedicated to the development and selling of cutting machine. Today we will analyze the advantages of the hot dividing and cutting machine:
1. It has control system of frequency conversion, which is stable and reliable;
2. It has strong structure, high-speed operation stability, effectively improving the durability of the machine and its service life;
3. It has high speed and high productivity;
4.The cloth of cuts is smooth and accurate;
5. The feeding process is uniform, improving the incision to be smooth and neat; moreover, it is more energy conservation.
6. The cutting angle can be adjusted according to the requirement.
Liang Ye machinery will provide you with better quality products.
- September 11, 20171. Paper cutting machine will fit in rolls or sheets of raw materials for fixed length cutting processing, such as plastic packaging materials, packaging boxes, plates, film, leather, wood and cutting...view
- September 11, 2017The price of an adhesive slitter rewinder machine is not cheap, everyone wants to buy machines that are longer and more stable, however, to achieve this goal, the daily maintenance is very important. ...view
- September 11, 20171. Check the pneumatic components every day. If there is a leak, repair it in time.2. Add NO. 30 oil to the slitting knife and pressure line wheel adjustment screw weekly, it can be seen that there is...view
- September 11, 2017The high speed cutting machine, as the name suggests, is the paper cutting machine with high speed running. It has high machining efficiency and high precision, which is widely used in paper-making an...view
- September 11, 2017The common quality problems in the cutting process of high-speed cutting machine:1. The vertical stripesThe main expression is the appearance of the surface of the film roll forming a ring of ribs, li...view
- August 17, 2018Slitting machine is a kind of mechanical equipment that cuts wide paper or thin film into narrow strips of materials. It is often used in papermaking machinery, and printing and packaging machinery. T...view