Four Points should be Noted When Using High-speed Cutting Machine
The high-speed cutting machine, as the name suggests, is the paper cutting machine with high speed running. It has high machining efficiency and high precision, which is widely used in paper-making and printing.
The following four points should be noted when using a high-speed splice machine:
1. Please ensure that the values of voltage, current and hydraulic pressure are correct and stable before starting.
2. Before the high-speed cutting machine is ready for operation, all staff must be notified to leave the equipment to ensure that the high-speed cutting machine does not endanger the safety of the person.
3. When it is working, the staff must not touch the running roll or coil core to avoid personal injury.
4. During operation, we should not use a knife or hard object to cut and cut each roll.
- September 11, 2017The adhesive slitter rewinder machine adopts uncoil hydraulic pressure, and the magnetic powder brake control its tension, the independent tail frame supporting imported EPC for automatic rectifying. ...view
- September 11, 20171. Paper cutting machine will fit in rolls or sheets of raw materials for fixed length cutting processing, such as plastic packaging materials, packaging boxes, plates, film, leather, wood and cutting...view
- September 11, 2017Everyone knows that dust always has a lot of harm for high-tech things, and high-speed cutting machine is a kind of high precision equipment of paper cutting, so it is very easy to be affected by the ...view
- September 11, 2017The protection film cutting machine produced by our company is a high quality product which is recognized by experts in post-printing processing equipment industry. We insist that any organization est...view
- September 11, 2017The price of an adhesive slitter rewinder machine is not cheap, everyone wants to buy machines that are longer and more stable, however, to achieve this goal, the daily maintenance is very important. ...view
- September 11, 20171. Be good at the maintenance work. First of all, the daily maintenance should be in place, its standard is, smooth, clean, liquidations (no dust, no debris) in place, ensure the equipment's sliding p...view