How to Operate the High-speed Slitting Machine?
Here, we'll learn a little bit about how to operate a high-speed slitting machine.
1. According to the instructions, install the upper and lower knives firstly and make adjustments to machine firstly.
2. Check up the machine again before operation and make sure that there is no problems in any aspects, make sure every part is installed, every part is lubricated with oil, and no the screws are loosen and there is no litter in upper and lower knives.
3. If there is no problem, start to test machine. Let the whole machine run for a while, and see if there is any problem. If not, you can take the next step.
4. Loading. Lift the upper knife and then tie the cut strap to the scrolls.
5. Cut out all the incisions with the edge of the blade.
6. Take the knife and tighten the knife. Make sure the position of the knife is reasonable and correct.
7. Turn the switch and turn on the power.
8. Cut. Clean up the waste in time and keep clean and tidy.
9. If you want to turn off the machine, switch all the potentiometers to the minimum and then turn off the power switch.
- April 18, 2019Before use, the main components of the rewind slitter should be inspected and filled with oil. When inspecting and disassembingthe rewind slitter, it is strictly forbidden to use unsuitable tools and ...view
- September 11, 2017Nowadays, non-woven fabrics are used more and more widely and they are closely bond up people's lives, non-woven fabrics are popular as a kind of new materials because of their environmental protectio...view
- September 11, 2017The adhesive slitter rewinder machine adopts uncoil hydraulic pressure, and the magnetic powder brake control its tension, the independent tail frame supporting imported EPC for automatic rectifying. ...view
- September 11, 2017High-speed cutting machine is a powerful cutting machine, mainly used for papermaking, post-printing processing, packaging and so on. It is able to cut the wide roll paper into 1, 400 square sheets. T...view
- August 17, 2018The working principle of a thermal printer is that a semiconductor heating element is mounted on the printing head, and the printing head can print the desired pattern after heating and contacting the...view
- September 11, 20171. Be good at the maintenance work. First of all, the daily maintenance should be in place, its standard is, smooth, clean, liquidations (no dust, no debris) in place, ensure the equipment's sliding p...view