The Introduction of Computer Control Crosscutting Machine
The cross-cutting machine is different from the transmission control mode. The computer crosscutting machine is controlled by the industrial control computer. With the setting length and the control of the cutting board of the cutter shaft, and the precision transmission of the mechanical part, the cutting paper error can be controlled in the range of plus or minus 1 mm. The computer control crosscutting machine has helical knife crosscutting machine and straight knife crosscutting machine. The cutter is more suitable for high speed cutting board, and the paper cutting is steady and the blade life is long. We should improve the technical quality and level of the operator, and be responsible for the operation of the control part. No one can operate without permission.
- August 17, 2018If we want to make profits, we must work safely. The paper rewinder should avoid danger in use, this is a very important link, and the main requirements are as follows: Check the electrical switch of ...view
- September 11, 20171. Be good at the maintenance work. First of all, the daily maintenance should be in place, its standard is, smooth, clean, liquidations (no dust, no debris) in place, ensure the equipment's sliding p...view
- September 11, 2017For the use of roller paper cutting machine, the corresponding codes of operation should be developed, it can be divided into work before and after work. Check whether all work positions are properly ...view
- September 11, 2017The trademarkdiving and cutting machine is an equipment which is used to cut the wide androll materials vertically. Therefore, this word is applied in all walks oflife. We can get to know this work fr...view
- September 11, 20171 What is the crosscutting machine blade? Cutting machine Blade is one of the important parts of paper cutter, and is widely used in paper printing industry. Cutting machine blade is used in paper, pr...view
- September 11, 2017The price of an adhesive slitter rewinder machine is not cheap, everyone wants to buy machines that are longer and more stable, however, to achieve this goal, the daily maintenance is very important. ...view