The Introduction of Computer Control Crosscutting Machine
The cross-cutting machine is different from the transmission control mode. The computer crosscutting machine is controlled by the industrial control computer. With the setting length and the control of the cutting board of the cutter shaft, and the precision transmission of the mechanical part, the cutting paper error can be controlled in the range of plus or minus 1 mm. The computer control crosscutting machine has helical knife crosscutting machine and straight knife crosscutting machine. The cutter is more suitable for high speed cutting board, and the paper cutting is steady and the blade life is long. We should improve the technical quality and level of the operator, and be responsible for the operation of the control part. No one can operate without permission.
- August 17, 2018Paper rewinder is a special equipment for mica tape and film. The rewinding process mainly accomplishes three tasks, the first is to remove the edge of the base paper; the second is to cut the whole b...view
- September 11, 2017The adhesive slitter rewinder machine adopts uncoil hydraulic pressure, and the magnetic powder brake control its tension, the independent tail frame supporting imported EPC for automatic rectifying. ...view
- August 17, 2018As a kind of label slitting machine, ultrasonic label slitting machine uses the principle that ultrasonic vibration and friction produce heat energy instantaneously, so that the mold or cutter contact...view
- September 11, 2017Nowadays, non-woven fabrics are used more and more widely and they are closely bond up people's lives, non-woven fabrics are popular as a kind of new materials because of their environmental protectio...view
- August 17, 2018Slitting machine is a kind of mechanical equipment that cuts wide paper or thin film into narrow strips of materials. It is often used in papermaking machinery, and printing and packaging machinery. T...view
- September 11, 20171. The paper cutting machine will fit in rolls or sheets of raw materials for fixed length cutting processing, such as plastic packaging materials, packaging boxes, plates, film, leather, wood and cut...view