Introduction of Cutting Machine Blades
1 What is the crosscutting machine blade?
Cutting machine Blade is one of the important parts of paper cutter, and is widely used in paper printing industry.Cutting machine blade is used in paper, printing and other industries. The sharpness of blade and the service life greatly affect the efficiency of the paper cutter.
2 Theapplication range ofcutting machine blade
Cutting machine blade is also known as: cutting paper blade, paper cutter blade, cutting machine blade, paper cutting blade, and all pieces of paper blade.Paper cutting blade is often used in papermaking, printing and other industries.According to the process material, it could divided into: all steel cutting blades, inlaid steel cutting blades, inlaid high-speed steel cutting blades, inlaid alloy cutting paper blades.
- April 18, 2019The operator must be trained before taking up the post and must be familiar with the operation method of different rotary slitting machinery and the performance of equipment and general maintenance me...view
- September 11, 2017The development directions of domestic slitter are mainly in the following three aspects: 1. frame structure: whether a cutting or cutting two or three times, domestic machine manufacturers should ...view
- September 11, 2017The cross-cutting machine is different from the transmission control mode. The computer crosscutting machine is controlled by the industrial control computer. With the setting length and the control o...view
- August 17, 2018Slitting machine is a kind of mechanical equipment that cuts wide paper or thin film into narrow strips of materials. It is often used in papermaking machinery, and printing and packaging machinery. T...view
- September 11, 20171. Check the pneumatic components every day. If there is a leak, repair it in time.2. Add NO. 30 oil to the slitting knife and pressure line wheel adjustment screw weekly, it can be seen that there is...view
- August 17, 2018The working principle of a thermal printer is that a semiconductor heating element is mounted on the printing head, and the printing head can print the desired pattern after heating and contacting the...view