Introduction of Cutting Machine Blades
1 What is the crosscutting machine blade?
Cutting machine Blade is one of the important parts of paper cutter, and is widely used in paper printing industry.Cutting machine blade is used in paper, printing and other industries. The sharpness of blade and the service life greatly affect the efficiency of the paper cutter.
2 Theapplication range ofcutting machine blade
Cutting machine blade is also known as: cutting paper blade, paper cutter blade, cutting machine blade, paper cutting blade, and all pieces of paper blade.Paper cutting blade is often used in papermaking, printing and other industries.According to the process material, it could divided into: all steel cutting blades, inlaid steel cutting blades, inlaid high-speed steel cutting blades, inlaid alloy cutting paper blades.
- August 17, 2018Paper rewinder is a special equipment for mica tape and film. The rewinding process mainly accomplishes three tasks, the first is to remove the edge of the base paper; the second is to cut the whole b...view
- August 17, 2018The wide range of thermal paper slitter that is precisely designed and constructed to meet the standards that effectively meet the requirements of fax roll are manufactured and offered by our company....view
- August 17, 2018The working principle of a thermal printer is that a semiconductor heating element is mounted on the printing head, and the printing head can print the desired pattern after heating and contacting the...view
- August 17, 2018If we want to make profits, we must work safely. The paper rewinder should avoid danger in use, this is a very important link, and the main requirements are as follows: Check the electrical switch of ...view
- September 11, 2017For the use of roller paper cutting machine, the corresponding codes of operation should be developed, it can be divided into work before and after work. Check whether all work positions are properly ...view
- September 11, 20171. The paper cutting machine will fit in rolls or sheets of raw materials for fixed length cutting processing, such as plastic packaging materials, packaging boxes, plates, film, leather, wood and cut...view