Introduction of Cutting Machine Blades
1 What is the crosscutting machine blade?
Cutting machine Blade is one of the important parts of paper cutter, and is widely used in paper printing industry.Cutting machine blade is used in paper, printing and other industries. The sharpness of blade and the service life greatly affect the efficiency of the paper cutter.
2 Theapplication range ofcutting machine blade
Cutting machine blade is also known as: cutting paper blade, paper cutter blade, cutting machine blade, paper cutting blade, and all pieces of paper blade.Paper cutting blade is often used in papermaking, printing and other industries.According to the process material, it could divided into: all steel cutting blades, inlaid steel cutting blades, inlaid high-speed steel cutting blades, inlaid alloy cutting paper blades.
- August 17, 2018As a kind of label slitting machine, ultrasonic label slitting machine uses the principle that ultrasonic vibration and friction produce heat energy instantaneously, so that the mold or cutter contact...view
- September 11, 2017The common quality problems in the cutting process of high-speed cutting machine:1. The vertical stripesThe main expression is the appearance of the surface of the film roll forming a ring of ribs, li...view
- August 17, 2018The wide range of thermal paper slitter that is precisely designed and constructed to meet the standards that effectively meet the requirements of fax roll are manufactured and offered by our company....view
- September 11, 2017The protection film cutting machine produced by our company is a high quality product which is recognized by experts in post-printing processing equipment industry. We insist that any organization est...view
- September 11, 2017Nowadays, non-woven fabrics are used more and more widely and they are closely bond up people's lives, non-woven fabrics are popular as a kind of new materials because of their environmental protectio...view
- September 11, 2017The development directions of domestic slitter are mainly in the following three aspects: 1. frame structure: whether a cutting or cutting two or three times, domestic machine manufacturers should ...view