Introduction of Cutting Machine Blades
1 What is the crosscutting machine blade?
Cutting machine Blade is one of the important parts of paper cutter, and is widely used in paper printing industry.Cutting machine blade is used in paper, printing and other industries. The sharpness of blade and the service life greatly affect the efficiency of the paper cutter.
2 Theapplication range ofcutting machine blade
Cutting machine blade is also known as: cutting paper blade, paper cutter blade, cutting machine blade, paper cutting blade, and all pieces of paper blade.Paper cutting blade is often used in papermaking, printing and other industries.According to the process material, it could divided into: all steel cutting blades, inlaid steel cutting blades, inlaid high-speed steel cutting blades, inlaid alloy cutting paper blades.
- September 11, 2017Everyone knows that dust always has a lot of harm for high-tech things, and high-speed cutting machine is a kind of high precision equipment of paper cutting, so it is very easy to be affected by the ...view
- August 17, 2018Paper rewinder is a special equipment for mica tape and film. The rewinding process mainly accomplishes three tasks, the first is to remove the edge of the base paper; the second is to cut the whole b...view
- September 11, 2017Nowadays, non-woven fabrics are used more and more widely and they are closely bond up people's lives, non-woven fabrics are popular as a kind of new materials because of their environmental protectio...view
- September 11, 2017The price of an adhesive slitter rewinder machine is not cheap, everyone wants to buy machines that are longer and more stable, however, to achieve this goal, the daily maintenance is very important. ...view
- September 11, 2017The feeding of the paper cutting machine: according to the requirements of the cutting plan, and in accordance with the operating rules of driving, and according tothe actual situation, it hangs the c...view
- September 11, 2017For the use of roller paper cutting machine, the corresponding codes of operation should be developed, it can be divided into work before and after work. Check whether all work positions are properly ...view