Principle of Thermal Paper Slitter
The working principle of a thermal printer is that a semiconductor heating element is mounted on the printing head, and the printing head can print the desired pattern after heating and contacting the thermal printing paper. The principle is similar to that of a thermal facsimile machine. The image is generated by heating and producing chemical reactions in the membrane. The chemical reaction of this thermal printer is carried out at a certain temperature
As a important part of the thermal paper slitter, thermal paper is necessary. Thermal paper is a special coated paper with a similar appearance to that of white paper. The surface of heat-sensitive paper is smooth, and as the paper base, it is made of ordinary paper, coated with a layer of heat-sensitive chromogenic layer, and it is coated on the surface of ordinary paper side. The chromogenic layer is composed of adhesive, chromogenic agent, colorless dye (or leuco dye), which is not separated by microcapsules, and its chemical reaction is in a "latent" state. When the thermal paper meets the heating printing head, the color developer in the printing head reacts with the colorless dye to change color and form the picture and text.
When the thermal paper is placed in the environment of 70℃, the thermal sensitive coating begins to change color. The reason for its discoloration is its composition. There are two kinds of heat-sensitive components in the coatings of heat-sensitive paper: one is a colorless dye or a leuco dye; the other is a chromogenic agent. This kind of thermal paper is also known as two group differential thermal recording paper.
Thermal paper will react with colorless dyes and reagents to produce color when it is heated, so the pictures and texts can be displayed when receiving signals on a fax machine or directly printing with a thermal printer.
- April 18, 2019As the last working procedure of paper industry, the automatic rewind machine is the fastest running mechanical equipment in paper machinery. Its speed can reach 1500-1800 m/min, or even up to 3000 m/...view
- September 11, 20171. Be good at the maintenance work. First of all, the daily maintenance should be in place, its standard is, smooth, clean, liquidations (no dust, no debris) in place, ensure the equipment's sliding p...view
- September 11, 2017The feeding of the paper cutting machine: according to the requirements of the cutting plan, and in accordance with the operating rules of driving, and according tothe actual situation, it hangs the c...view
- September 11, 2017The common quality problems in the cutting process of high-speed cutting machine:1. The vertical stripesThe main expression is the appearance of the surface of the film roll forming a ring of ribs, li...view
- September 11, 20171. Check the pneumatic components every day. If there is a leak, repair it in time.2. Add NO. 30 oil to the slitting knife and pressure line wheel adjustment screw weekly, it can be seen that there is...view
- September 11, 2017The trademarkdiving and cutting machine is an equipment which is used to cut the wide androll materials vertically. Therefore, this word is applied in all walks oflife. We can get to know this work fr...view