Principle of Thermal Paper Slitter
The working principle of a thermal printer is that a semiconductor heating element is mounted on the printing head, and the printing head can print the desired pattern after heating and contacting the thermal printing paper. The principle is similar to that of a thermal facsimile machine. The image is generated by heating and producing chemical reactions in the membrane. The chemical reaction of this thermal printer is carried out at a certain temperature
As a important part of the thermal paper slitter, thermal paper is necessary. Thermal paper is a special coated paper with a similar appearance to that of white paper. The surface of heat-sensitive paper is smooth, and as the paper base, it is made of ordinary paper, coated with a layer of heat-sensitive chromogenic layer, and it is coated on the surface of ordinary paper side. The chromogenic layer is composed of adhesive, chromogenic agent, colorless dye (or leuco dye), which is not separated by microcapsules, and its chemical reaction is in a "latent" state. When the thermal paper meets the heating printing head, the color developer in the printing head reacts with the colorless dye to change color and form the picture and text.
When the thermal paper is placed in the environment of 70℃, the thermal sensitive coating begins to change color. The reason for its discoloration is its composition. There are two kinds of heat-sensitive components in the coatings of heat-sensitive paper: one is a colorless dye or a leuco dye; the other is a chromogenic agent. This kind of thermal paper is also known as two group differential thermal recording paper.
Thermal paper will react with colorless dyes and reagents to produce color when it is heated, so the pictures and texts can be displayed when receiving signals on a fax machine or directly printing with a thermal printer.
- August 17, 2018The wide range of thermal paper slitter that is precisely designed and constructed to meet the standards that effectively meet the requirements of fax roll are manufactured and offered by our company....view
- August 17, 2018Before use the TTR slitting machine, the main parts of the TTR slitting machine should be inspected and lubricated. When inspecting the machine, it is strictly prohibited to use inappropriate tools an...view
- August 17, 2018If we want to make profits, we must work safely. The paper rewinder should avoid danger in use, this is a very important link, and the main requirements are as follows: Check the electrical switch of ...view
- September 11, 2017Here, we'll learn a little bit about how to operate a high-speed slitting machine. 1. According to the instructions, install the upper and lower knives firstly and make adjustments to machine firstly....view
- April 18, 2019There are many types of rewind machine, and other devices can be equipped in the rewind machine as needed to become a joint machine. The rewind machine can basically be divided into the following five...view
- April 18, 2019The rotary slitting machinery is mainly composed of unwinding, slitting, winding, mechanical transmission and electrical system.1. Unwinding system: It consists of a reel and a tapered head clamping c...view