The Process Requirements for Operating Paper Cutting Machines
1. Paper cutting machine will fit in rolls or sheets of raw materials for fixed length cutting processing, such as plastic packaging materials, packaging boxes, plates, film, leather, wood and cutting processing, the fixed length slitting control is used.
2. The fixed-length dividing control is divided into two types: static and dynamic. When the set length arrives, the machine will stop correctly, then the static parting will be cut and processed, and then the operation will be restarted; When the set length arrives, the cutting signal is not stopped, and the cutting machine is dynamically cut and processed in the process of material movement.
3. The most important performance index is the cutting precision, the finished product length is good.
4. The cut length can be set continuously. If the actual cut length has the error, it is easy to calibrate by setting parameters.
- September 11, 2017For the use of roller paper cutting machine, the corresponding codes of operation should be developed, it can be divided into work before and after work. Check whether all work positions are properly ...view
- September 11, 2017The development directions of domestic slitter are mainly in the following three aspects: 1. frame structure: whether a cutting or cutting two or three times, domestic machine manufacturers should ...view
- September 11, 20171. Check the pneumatic components every day. If there is a leak, repair it in time.2. Add NO. 30 oil to the slitting knife and pressure line wheel adjustment screw weekly, it can be seen that there is...view
- September 11, 2017The trademarkdiving and cutting machine is an equipment which is used to cut the wide androll materials vertically. Therefore, this word is applied in all walks oflife. We can get to know this work fr...view
- September 11, 2017The adhesive slitter rewinder machine consists of a rack, a raw material mechanism including air expansion shaft uncoil, rectifying mechanism, regulating wheel and oil pressure material handling devic...view
- September 11, 20171. Be good at the maintenance work. First of all, the daily maintenance should be in place, its standard is, smooth, clean, liquidations (no dust, no debris) in place, ensure the equipment's sliding p...view