The Maintenance of the Cutting Machine①
1. Check the pneumatic components every day. If there is a leak, repair it in time.
2. Add NO. 30 oil to the slitting knife and pressure line wheel adjustment screw weekly, it can be seen that there is oil, not too much.
3. Perform computer corrective actions before starting on a daily basis, the computer display value should be consistent with the pointer indicator data, if it is not consistent we should adjust the computer numerical, to ensure the accuracy of the line pressing and cutting size.
4. The cutting knife is very sharp and we need to be careful when touching or fetching. When cutting knife at work, it is strictly forbidden to approach or contact the cutting knife. They should not stand near the cutters so as to avoid splitting and wounding.
5. The cutting gear adopts oil-immersed lubrication, which must be changed for 300 hours for the first time, and later we change the oil depending on the situation.
6. The crosscutting blade is a kind of vulnerable parts and grinding and replacement should be carried out regularly.
- September 11, 2017High-speed cutting machine is a powerful cutting machine, mainly used for papermaking, post-printing processing, packaging and so on. It is able to cut the wide roll paper into 1, 400 square sheets. T...view
- September 11, 2017The cross-cutting machine is different from the transmission control mode. The computer crosscutting machine is controlled by the industrial control computer. With the setting length and the control o...view
- August 17, 2018The wide range of thermal paper slitter that is precisely designed and constructed to meet the standards that effectively meet the requirements of fax roll are manufactured and offered by our company....view
- September 11, 2017The trademarkdiving and cutting machine is an equipment which is used to cut the wide androll materials vertically. Therefore, this word is applied in all walks oflife. We can get to know this work fr...view
- September 11, 20171. Paper cutting machine will fit in rolls or sheets of raw materials for fixed length cutting processing, such as plastic packaging materials, packaging boxes, plates, film, leather, wood and cutting...view
- September 11, 2017Nowadays, non-woven fabrics are used more and more widely and they are closely bond up people's lives, non-woven fabrics are popular as a kind of new materials because of their environmental protectio...view