Introduction of Cutting Machine Blades
1 What is the crosscutting machine blade?
Cutting machine Blade is one of the important parts of paper cutter, and is widely used in paper printing industry.Cutting machine blade is used in paper, printing and other industries. The sharpness of blade and the service life greatly affect the efficiency of the paper cutter.
2 Theapplication range ofcutting machine blade
Cutting machine blade is also known as: cutting paper blade, paper cutter blade, cutting machine blade, paper cutting blade, and all pieces of paper blade.Paper cutting blade is often used in papermaking, printing and other industries.According to the process material, it could divided into: all steel cutting blades, inlaid steel cutting blades, inlaid high-speed steel cutting blades, inlaid alloy cutting paper blades.
- September 11, 2017Here, we'll learn a little bit about how to operate a high-speed slitting machine. 1. According to the instructions, install the upper and lower knives firstly and make adjustments to machine firstly....view
- September 11, 2017Liang Ye machinery is dedicated to thedevelopment and selling of cutting machine. Today we will analyze theadvantages of the hot dividing and cutting machine:1. It has control system of frequencycon...view
- August 17, 2018Slitting machine is a kind of mechanical equipment that cuts wide paper or thin film into narrow strips of materials. It is often used in papermaking machinery, and printing and packaging machinery. T...view
- September 11, 2017The cross-cutting machine is different from the transmission control mode. The computer crosscutting machine is controlled by the industrial control computer. With the setting length and the control o...view
- September 11, 20171. Be good at the maintenance work. First of all, the daily maintenance should be in place, its standard is, smooth, clean, liquidations (no dust, no debris) in place, ensure the equipment's sliding p...view
- April 18, 2019There are many types of rewind machine, and other devices can be equipped in the rewind machine as needed to become a joint machine. The rewind machine can basically be divided into the following five...view