Introduction of Cutting Machine Blades
1 What is the crosscutting machine blade?
Cutting machine Blade is one of the important parts of paper cutter, and is widely used in paper printing industry.Cutting machine blade is used in paper, printing and other industries. The sharpness of blade and the service life greatly affect the efficiency of the paper cutter.
2 Theapplication range ofcutting machine blade
Cutting machine blade is also known as: cutting paper blade, paper cutter blade, cutting machine blade, paper cutting blade, and all pieces of paper blade.Paper cutting blade is often used in papermaking, printing and other industries.According to the process material, it could divided into: all steel cutting blades, inlaid steel cutting blades, inlaid high-speed steel cutting blades, inlaid alloy cutting paper blades.
- September 11, 2017Liang Ye machinery is dedicated to thedevelopment and selling of cutting machine. Today we will analyze theadvantages of the hot dividing and cutting machine:1. It has control system of frequencycon...view
- September 11, 2017The development directions of domestic slitter are mainly in the following three aspects: 1. frame structure: whether a cutting or cutting two or three times, domestic machine manufacturers should ...view
- August 17, 2018Paper rewinder is a special equipment for mica tape and film. The rewinding process mainly accomplishes three tasks, the first is to remove the edge of the base paper; the second is to cut the whole b...view
- September 11, 20171. Be good at the maintenance work. First of all, the daily maintenance should be in place, its standard is, smooth, clean, liquidations (no dust, no debris) in place, ensure the equipment's sliding p...view
- September 11, 2017The trademarkdiving and cutting machine is an equipment which is used to cut the wide androll materials vertically. Therefore, this word is applied in all walks oflife. We can get to know this work fr...view
- August 17, 2018As a kind of label slitting machine, ultrasonic label slitting machine uses the principle that ultrasonic vibration and friction produce heat energy instantaneously, so that the mold or cutter contact...view