Principle of Thermal Paper Slitter
The working principle of a thermal printer is that a semiconductor heating element is mounted on the printing head, and the printing head can print the desired pattern after heating and contacting the thermal printing paper. The principle is similar to that of a thermal facsimile machine. The image is generated by heating and producing chemical reactions in the membrane. The chemical reaction of this thermal printer is carried out at a certain temperature
As a important part of the thermal paper slitter, thermal paper is necessary. Thermal paper is a special coated paper with a similar appearance to that of white paper. The surface of heat-sensitive paper is smooth, and as the paper base, it is made of ordinary paper, coated with a layer of heat-sensitive chromogenic layer, and it is coated on the surface of ordinary paper side. The chromogenic layer is composed of adhesive, chromogenic agent, colorless dye (or leuco dye), which is not separated by microcapsules, and its chemical reaction is in a "latent" state. When the thermal paper meets the heating printing head, the color developer in the printing head reacts with the colorless dye to change color and form the picture and text.
When the thermal paper is placed in the environment of 70℃, the thermal sensitive coating begins to change color. The reason for its discoloration is its composition. There are two kinds of heat-sensitive components in the coatings of heat-sensitive paper: one is a colorless dye or a leuco dye; the other is a chromogenic agent. This kind of thermal paper is also known as two group differential thermal recording paper.
Thermal paper will react with colorless dyes and reagents to produce color when it is heated, so the pictures and texts can be displayed when receiving signals on a fax machine or directly printing with a thermal printer.
- April 18, 2019As the last working procedure of paper industry, the automatic rewind machine is the fastest running mechanical equipment in paper machinery. Its speed can reach 1500-1800 m/min, or even up to 3000 m/...view
- September 11, 2017The development directions of domestic slitter are mainly in the following three aspects: 1. frame structure: whether a cutting or cutting two or three times, domestic machine manufacturers should ...view
- August 17, 2018The wide range of thermal paper slitter that is precisely designed and constructed to meet the standards that effectively meet the requirements of fax roll are manufactured and offered by our company....view
- April 18, 2019There are many types of rewind machine, and other devices can be equipped in the rewind machine as needed to become a joint machine. The rewind machine can basically be divided into the following five...view
- September 11, 20171. Paper cutting machine will fit in rolls or sheets of raw materials for fixed length cutting processing, such as plastic packaging materials, packaging boxes, plates, film, leather, wood and cutting...view
- September 11, 2017The common quality problems in the cutting process of high-speed cutting machine:1. The vertical stripesThe main expression is the appearance of the surface of the film roll forming a ring of ribs, li...view