According to the report, the current output value of label printing in the North American market is 12.9 billion, with a compound annual growth rate (2013-2018) of approximately 1.6%. Among them, the market share of label stickers is the largest, about 51.4%, with a compound annual growth rate of 2.6%.
Glue applied (no glue, glue only when used) ranks second in the label market share, about 31.3%, but the compound annual growth rate is -0.2%, showing a downward trend. The third place is the sleeve label, with a market share of approximately 10.6% and a relatively high compound annual growth rate, which is expected to be 3.4%.
From the perspective of the printing method of the label sticker printing machine, 65% of label printing in North America uses flexo printing, which has the highest share. Followed by offset printing, accounting for about 20% (about 85% for single-sheet offset printing equipment, 15% for reel offset printing equipment).
The share of digital printing ranks third, about 7%. However, due to the continuous maturity of digital printing technology and the gradual heating up of the market, research institutions believe that in the next few years, the compound annual growth rate of digital printing will reach 17%-18%.
Globally, the label printing market will reach US$43.57 Billion by 2020. The survey also revealed a new purchasing trend. According to the interviews of customers using many label terminal, more and more companies tend to one-stop purchase of printed products - labels and packaging come from the same printing company. 41% of interviewed users believe that if they can provide such one-stop services, then the traditional label printing companies may transform into the packaging industry.
In addition, the printing industry is facing more and more pressure of the environmental protection. About 1/3 of the interviewees believe that the law will require them to apply for environmental printing certificates in the next two years, and 8% of the interviewees said they have already applied for relevant qualification certificates.
In summary, if manufacturers of label sticker printing machine want to survive in the fierce market competition in the future, they must have the ability to provide from short to long versions, from mass production to prototype design, and to cooperate with flexible production and inventory management, then they can not fail.
The label sticker printing machine produced by Ruian LOYAL Machinery Co., Ltd., a China flexo printing machine manufacturer, can help you catch the opportunity and keep up with the pace of the times. The label sticker printing machines we can provide are as follows:
Features of label sticker printing machine
(1) Purpose: Suitable for printing paper, cardboard, paper cups, high-grade sticker labels, etc.
(2) Features: The product has the characteristics of wide printing range, no ink pollution, high economic efficiency and fast printing speed.
1. The main motor adopts imported frequency conversion speed regulation.
2. Automatic tension control is used for placing reel.
3. Ultrasonic rectification is used for web guidance.
4. Part of the printing adopts ceramic anilox rollers, which have long service life, wear resistance and corrosion resistance.
5. The printing unit adopts 360-degree external alignment adjustment. You can connect or loosen the printing unit separately so that other printing units can continue printing.
6. Each printing unit is equipped with an infrared drying device.
7. The machine has a die-cutting function.
8. Automatic measurement.
9. The paper parking roller can be automatically disengaged and conveyed dynamically at low speed to prevent the ink from drying out.
10. Scroll, printing, infrared automatic drying, die cutting and rewinding once.