The flexographic printing machine uses fluid ink with strong fluidity. The ink is transferred from the ink fountain rubber roller and the anilox transfer roller to the graphic part of the printing plate and inked, and then the printing pressure is applied by the pressure roller to put the printing plate on the printing plate. The ink is transferred to the substrate, and finally the printing process is completed by the drying surface. The rapid development of flexographic printing machine is not only because of technological breakthroughs in plates and inks, but also because of their own characteristics that are an important reason for attracting users.
According to data analysis, by the end of 2019, the global flexographic printing machine market will reach 864.8 million U.S. dollars, and revenue will reach 1.010 billion U.S. dollars by 2025, with a compound annual growth rate of 3.96%.
In order to be able to choose a more cost-effective flexographic printing machine, we must first understand its characteristics, let's recommend the flexographic printing machine made by RUIAN LOYAL MACHINERY CO.,LTD!
In terms of flexible packaging, China flexographic printing machine uses soft polymer resin plates in the printing process, and the plate-making cycle is short. The original intention of the company to order equipment is that end users want to use environmentally friendly flexographic printing on food packaging. We can provide:
Function of one kind of color label glazing flexo printing machine:
(1) Application: Suitable for printing paper, cardboard, high-grade self-adhesive labels, etc.
(2) Features: This product has the characteristics of wide printing range, no ink pollution, high economic efficiency and fast printing speed.
1. The main motor adopts imported frequency conversion speed regulation.
2. Automatic tension control is used for unwinding.
3. Ultrasonic rectification is used for web guidance.
4. Part of the printing adopts ceramic anilox rollers, which have long service life, wear resistance and corrosion resistance.
5. The printing unit adopts 360-degree external alignment adjustment. You can connect or loosen the printing unit separately so that other printing units can continue printing.
6. Each printing unit is equipped with an infrared drying device.
7. The machine has a die-cutting function.
8. Automatic measurement.
9. The paper parking roller can be automatically disengaged and conveyed dynamically at low speed to prevent the ink from drying out.
10. Paper roll, printing, infrared automatic drying, die cutting and rewinding once.