The prosperity of this market has promoted the development of the packaging industry and even the entire printing industry. In more developed areas, the advantages of digital packaging have been better reflected and brought into play. The variable data function of digital printing machines allows version control, which can meet the personalized requirements of consumers.
At the same time, the label market for flexographic printing machines is the fastest growing market segment in the field of digital packaging. According to research, the digital packaging and labeling market has shown an impressive growth trend over the past 5 years.
In 2013, the label industry value accounted for the majority of this market, worth $6 billion, accounting for 89.6% of all digital packaging. The study also compared the percentage gain of digital packaging and digital production materials between 2008 and 2018. Digital packaging has grown by 28% in 10 years, while digital production materials have increased by 375%.
This apparent difference in growth rates effectively explains why many equipment suppliers are developing digital equipment for the mainstream packaging market at present.
1. The use of the printing machine of thermal paper straw paper film:
Suitable for printing paper, cardboard, high-grade self-adhesive labels, etc.
2. Features of the printing machine of thermal paper straw paper film:
The product has the advantages of wide printing range, no pollution of ink, high economic efficiency, and fast printing speed.
(1) The main motor adopts imported electric frequency conversion speed regulation.
(2) The unwinding adopts automatic tension control.
(3) The guide adopts ultrasonic rectification.
(4) Part of the printing adopts ceramic anilox roller, which has the characteristics of long service life, wear resistance and corrosion resistance.
(5) The printing unit adopts 360-degree external alignment adjustment. Printing units can be individually attached or detached so that other printing units can continue printing.
(6) Each printing unit is equipped with an infrared drying device.
(7) Machine with die-cutting function.
(8) Automatic metering.
(9) The parking roller can be automatically disengaged and achieve low-speed dynamic conveying, thus preventing the ink from drying.
(10) Paper roll, printing, infrared automatic drying, die-cutting, and rewinding can be completed at one time.