1. Clean the flexible die: Before taking out the flexible die and using it, be sure to clean the back of the flexible die thoroughly
2. Clean the magnetic cylinder: before attaching the flexible die to the magnetic cylinder, the magnetic cylinder and the anvil cylinder must be thoroughly cleaned
3. Knife lifter: When installing and removing the flexible die, please try to use the special "knife lifter" we provide free of charge
4. Flexible die storage: When the flexible die is not in use, it should be placed in a special plastic bag provided by us, and only one piece should be placed in each bag, and put into our special paper tube
5. Avoid hard objects: Do not rub the front and back of the flexible die with hard objects or sandpaper, so as not to damage the flexible die or make it rust
1. Clean the magnetic cylinder. Before installing the flexible die each time, be sure to use a special cleaner (99% industrial alcohol) to clean the surface of the magnetic cylinder. Do not use other cleaners such as thinner, acid, etc., otherwise it may cause Causes the magnetic sheet or glue of the magnetic cylinder to protrude due to corrosion.
2. Maintenance and preservation of the magnetic cylinder: After removing the magnetic cylinder from the machine, apply anti-rust oil evenly on the surface of the magnetic cylinder and wrap it with plastic film to prevent it from rusting. It is best to store it on a special magnetic cylinder shelf to avoid bump damage.
3. Slowly pressurize: After installing the flexible die and starting the machine, the pressure must be increased slowly, and the flexible die and cylinder should not be damaged by excessive pressure. It is recommended to use a pressure gauge.
4. Lubricating the cylinder pillow: During the die-cutting process of the machine, it is recommended to add a small amount of machine oil to the cylinder pillow of the magnetic cylinder every two hours to reduce the wear of the anvil cylinder and the magnetic cylinder.
5. Remove the pressure: When the machine does not use the die-cutting function, please remove the pressure from the magnetic cylinder and the anvil cylinder.
6. Regular inspection of the magnetic cylinder: During use, the cylinder pillow part is in contact with the anvil cylinder and the pressure bearing, which will cause wear and tear. It is recommended to test every 3 months to 6 months.