According to data from the Smith Peel Institute, digital printing only accounted for 6.9% of label printing in 2010, and by 2016, this figure had climbed to 11.2%. From the perspective of sales of digital printing labels, the growth trajectory of this technology is even more obvious: from 17.5% in 2010 to 26.2% in 2016.
The digital printing market segment mainly includes toner printing and inkjet printing, of which toner printing technology accounts for about 61% of the market share. But with the rapid growth of inkjet printing technology, by 2020, inkjet printing will gradually replace the toner printing market.
From the perspective of label consumption in various regions of the world, Asia is the world's largest label consumer market, with a consumption share of about 40.7%; followed by the North American market, accounting for about 22.4%; Western Europe accounting for about 19.9%.
The report said that in the next five years, Asia is expected to be the fastest-growing region in global label consumption, mainly due to the increasing packaging market in China and India.
On the contrary, the growth rate of the Japanese label market will gradually slow down. In addition, due to the relative maturity of the label market in Western Europe and North America, during the period from 2016 to 2021, the development speed of the label printer market in these two regions will be lower than the average growth rate of the global label market. At the same time, the label consumer market in Eastern Europe and the southern and central parts of the United States will be much slower than the growth rate of the global label market. The report stated that this low growth rate is largely due to the region's sluggish economic growth expectations. Below, LOYAL will introduce a self-made label printing machine.
(1) Purpose of label printing machine
LOYAL's label printer is suitable for printing paper, cardboard, paper cups, high-end self-adhesive labels, etc.
(2) Features of label printing machine
This product has the characteristics of wide printing range, no ink pollution, high economic efficiency and fast printing speed.
1. The main motor adopts imported electric frequency conversion speed regulation.
2. Unwinding adopts automatic tension control.
3. The guide adopts ultrasonic correction.
4. Part of the printing adopts ceramic anilox roller, which has the characteristics of long service life, wear resistance and corrosion resistance.
5. The printing unit adopts 360-degree external registration adjustment. The printing unit can be individually connected or loosened so that other printing units can continue printing.
6. Each printing unit is equipped with an infrared drying device.
7. LOYAL's label printer is a machine with die-cutting function.
8. LOYAL's label printing machine can automatically measure.
9. The parking roller of this printing machine can be disengaged automatically, and it can be conveyed dynamically at low speed to prevent dry ink.
10. Paper roll, printing, infrared automatic drying, die cutting and rewinding can be completed at one time.