Ⅰ. What is Fluorine release film?
Fluorine release film, is also known as fluorine film. As you can see in the picture, it is based on PET film and coated with fluorinated silicones release agent on its surface. Fluorocarbon release film has high temperature resistance so that it is mainly used in adhesive products and die cutting and punching processing.
Ⅱ. Characteristic of fluorine release film:
1. The color is generally transparent and milky white.
2. No migration phenomenon, eliminating the risk of transferring the silicone release film to the material it clings to.
3. Fluorocarbon release film has excellent surface properties. Stable release, high gloss, high cleanliness and 94% residual adhesion.
4. Good UV aging resistance, chemical corrosion resistance, and solvent penetration resistance.
Ⅲ. What factors affect release film slitting effect?
1. Rewinding tension control
2. The machine structure
3. The slitting blades' quality and installation precision show you the best slitting effect.
Raloyal HCH2 type slitting machine can achieve the release film perfect converting.
For more information, please visit: www.lyslitter.com
or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Raloyal, your loyal partner, for professional release film converting.